23 Days

23 Days

Friday, July 1, 2011

Teaser of Chapter 1

I am so very sorry this is coming out late. *frowns* I am busy at work and I know I promised this yesterday. So I bring you a teaser! Hope you like it.


Alice squealed. "Holy shit Bella! Did you see that blonde guy? He was totally checking you out."

I glanced warily in the direction of the tall guy, around 5'11'' with shaggy blonde hair and large green eyes. I shrugged. "He's alright..." He's not Edward, I said in my head.

"Are you a lesbian?" she asked bluntly.

I choked on my drink. "What? Fuck no. I just don't have time for men."

"Don't have time ever," she muttered under her breath.

"You are lucky Esme was home. If she wasn't I wouldn't be here," I hissed. Alice may be my best friend but she didn't understand the rules of responsibility.

"Bella," she drawled my name, "You are twenty-one years old, live a little. Jessie doesn't rule your life."

I fixed a glared on my brunette friend. "Jessie is everything to me."

She glared back. "Listen here blondie, Jessie for some God forsaken reason is your only connection to Edward, get the fuck over it."

I grabbed a piece of my blond hair and twirled it staying silent. She was right. "I love my daughter."

And end teaser! I gave you a lot to work with and I knooow you all wanna hear what the call was about...You'll just have to wait till I finally finish Chapter one which will hopefully be by Monday. 


xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment